THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
My photo
Muar, Johor, Malaysia
xde yg special dlm blog nie..cme psl aq kowt..ngee~~

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I love Kai Wei

Kai Wei...i love you so much....i realy can't live without you...i dont know what my life would be without you...i cry everynight because i love you....our story of love still not begin yet....a wonderful feel of  love is still hanging...i need your love to make my life become wonderful....to make my life become perfect.....now...me and you still a friend...i will wait for you forever to be mine...the time that i realy wait is after you finish your spm...its the day for me to tell you the truth...its the time for me to say...."I LOVE YOU,more than a friends...i realy care about you.....i realy want to make you happy in your life"....and i also want to ask you..."WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND??".....i hope we can be a couple....i dont care what other people would say...its just only between me and you.....my love is only for you girl....i dont need other girls...i dont need anything...i just need you in my life....and i also hope you can be my wife for my entire life....until my last breath...i want you to be the mother to my children.....i realy love you sayang....i realy need you...without you my life so lonely and empty....thanks for keep my heart filled with love...Kai Wei....I LOVE YOU MY ANGEL...

my lovey

Kai Wei...you are too perfect to me...you are everything to me...I love you
I hope that you will say I love you too...to me...My Angel...