THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
My photo
Muar, Johor, Malaysia
xde yg special dlm blog nie..cme psl aq kowt..ngee~~

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Love love love

I realy miss you dear...miss you so much.....1 seconds without your present like a 1000 years.....1 seconds without your voice make me feel lonely.....i realy love you....i tried many times to forget you...but it just wasting my time...because i still loving you...i still can't forget about you...when i close my eyes...it will be you the one i see....and when i open my eyes...it still you...why do i need to love you....why i fall in love to you...sometimes....i cry....because i scared to lose you...i realy love you...you are only the girl i ever dream of...i don't want other people to get you....and i don't want other girls...i only need you...everytime you smile...i feel so happy...everytime i see your face...it makes my heart beating so fast....i can't imagine what my life would be without you dear...i realy hope you can be beside me until i die...i realy love you dear...

Photobucket

i wanna hug you forever my dear love...i realy love you...muahhhh